LG Optimus F7 US780 Hard Reset
Before you decide to buy a new LG Optimus F7 US780 phone or new LG tablet, please test the following process to repair your mobile. LG Optimus F7 US780 Hard Reset first step needs to charge your battery, backup your mobile critical data if possible and in most condition take out SIM and SD card before doing factory reset. That is unfeasible to recover your mobile data after doing a hard reset, so online backing up is always important. For all of your mobile data, a backup data should be done on an external tool, hard drive, raid system or media. With or without fuse, if your mobile phone lost, broken or stolen at least your inestimable data is backed up in a safe room. If you decide to sell your mobile and you try to wipe your private data, or if your phone touched with virus you have to do a hard reset. Sometimes, you can delete the out-of-mind password or lock pattern from your mobile as well.
Performing a factory reset via settings
- Starting from the Home screen, touch the Menu Key.
- Go into System settings.
- Touch the Backup & reset tab.
- Now press on the Factory data reset tab.
- A warning pop-up should come up. Read it and touch Reset phone.
- To finish touch Erase everything.
Note: if you haven’t checked the erase all contents from your microSD, external storage will not be affected.
Perform a factory reset using mobile buttons
- Turn of the handheld if not already off.
- Simultaneously press and hold the Volume Down Key and Power Key.
- Release both keys when the Factory Hard Reset screen comes in play.
- Take note of the warning and press the Power Key to confirm (or press any other button to cancel).
- Press the Power Key to reconfirm.
- The device will now reboot and a hard reset will be performed.