|Advance Power Option In Android|
Time to edit the power button options of your android to have advanced options in it
In android when you long press the power button then you generally have 3-4 options that are reboot, power off and some other option like change of profile etc. But if you are a advanced user like if you have rooted your android then you must know the need of boot in recovery or boot in download mode, and this feature can be added to the power button option and with that you can easily switch to these option directly by long pressing your power button and then selecting these options. So have a look on complete guide discussed below to proceed.Also Read: How To Change Working Of Hardware Buttons In Android
How To Change Power Button Default Options In AndroidThe method is quite simple and just need a rooted android device that will allow Xposed installer to run on device. And after having Xposed installer you will be using a Xposed module to change the default options of the power options of your android device. For this follow the guide below.
Also Read: How To Get One Hand Mode in Large Screen Android
Steps To Change Power Button Default Options With Xposed Module:1. First of all you need a rooted android as Xposed installer can only be installed on a rooted android, so Root your android to proceed for having super user access on your android.
2. After rooting your android device you have to install the Xposed installer on your android and thats quite lengthy process and for that you can proceed with our Guide to Install Xposed Installer On Android.
3. Now after having Xposed framework on your android the only thing you need is the Xposed module Advanced Power Menu the app that will allow you to edit the power options.
4. Enable this app in the Xposed installer to make this app to change system settings and files.
5. Now launch the app and now you will see lots of options like Anti theft options and many more like having fake power button options for thieves edit and that too according to your wish.
6. You can now even edit the advanced reboot option to have some extra reboot option like boot into recovery etc and many more things that can be changed using this cool app.
7. Thats it you are done, now you will have lots of cool option that will be easy to switch by long pressing your power button of your android device.
Also Read: How To Crack & Patch Any Android App By Lucky Patcher
So above is all about How To Change Power Button Default Options In Android. With this you can have lots of new cool options in your power default options and with that you can easily switch to cool settings by long pressing power button of your device. Hope you like this cool guide, keep on sharing with others too. Leave a comment below if you have any related queries with this.