How to Make flashable Rom by MTK Dorid Tool
Thanks to XDA members who contributed to MTK development, Mediatek smartphone users can now be able to create their own Stock ROM and use it as a backup whenever serious matters occur to their loved devices.With the use of prepacked tools, MTK android users no longer needs much developer for their device because they can be one.(My Facebook Page)
- MTK Driver(Download)
- USB Data Cable
- MTK Dorid Tool(Download)
- CWM Installed rooted android device
1. First of all download & install MTK dorid tool and MTK driver in your computer and go to reboot in to recovery in your phone.(My Facebook Page)
2.Run the MTK Dorid Tool APP and connect by the data cable Computer to Phone.......
3. Go to Press root,backup,recovery tab MTK dorid tool...than press backup tab for backup your phone stock rom.
4. Wait for the all process complete the green bar you see the right site .....
5.When all process completed you see the right site the task end...now press the to prepare blocks for flash tool tab.
6.Wait for the all process ,when completed. Than go to MTK dorid tool folder>Backup>Your phone model rom>file.md5>open
7. Wait for MTK Dorid Tools to copy the files for SP Flash Tool, check the status messages until the copying is complet.
8.When the tool is done, you have now created the Stock Rom backup of your device...!!!!!(My Facebook Page)