"Today Computer Speed is very big issue for all users because they are installing programs & applications without taking care of Health of their Computers.
Here I am provide you very useful tips that can speed up your Computer at very much Extent."
- Do not store very large size file or Image on Desktop as file on desktop load with computer booting process so it will eat more RAM of your system.
- Delete all temporary files of your system.
Go to Start->Run->type “%temp%” (without quotes) then select all file & delete them.
- Remove unnecessary application from startup.
For that go to Start->Run->msconfig->Startups->Unchek Unnecessary programs which loads with OS.
- Refresh the desktop after closing any application. This will remove any unwanted files from the RAM
- Empty the recycle bin regularly. The files are not really deleted from your hard drive until you empty the recycle bin.
- Protect your PC from dust. Dust causes the CPU cooling fan to jam and slow down thereby gradually heating your CPU and affecting the processing speed. Use compressed air to blow out any dust from the CPU. Never use vacuum.